The most awaited South Korean Series of September 2022, Love in Contract is going to release very soon on website Dramacool.
Love in Contract (2022) is going to get release on 21st of September 2022.
Tells the story of a helper service that provides wives to single people needing partners to take to gatherings for married couples and school reunions. The story portrays Choi Sang Eun as she gets entangled with Jung Ji Ho, who is on a long-term exclusive contract for Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and Kang Hae Jin, who signs a new contract for Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. Choi Sang Eun, is a woman possessing many great qualities and virtues.
As the perfect partner, she chooses a career of helping single men who don’t want to get married instead of getting married herself. Jung Ji Ho who has been in a long-term contract with Choi Sang Eun for Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays for his fifth year. In addition for the reason behind his contract being a secret, Jung Ji Ho is a mysterious character whose occupation, hobbies, and personality are also shrouded in a veil of secrecy.
And Kang Hae Jin, a rich heir as the family’s youngest son and Hallyu star. Kang Hae Jin is Choi Sang Eun’s newest client for Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, and he will cause a great storm in her heart. (Source: Soompi)
1. Park Min Young: I have watched only WWWSK with her (and one ep of forecasting, but just no), i liked her back then and I think I’ll like her in this too (unless she’s going to still have this weird plastic surgery no emotions face, i hope not)
2. Lee Joo Bin: I’m so excited to see her again! i absolutely LOVED her in She Would Never Know (really good drama by the way, if you don’t mind the awful time skip and weird SML syndrome or it was just me which wanted to pair FL with the walking red flag). The actress is basically the main reason why i have this in my PTW
3. ML and SML (or both MLs): I don’t really like appearance of the actors so i hope that they will get styled good, because for me a huge part in romance drama is appearance of leads
4. Plot: – i have very mixed opinion on this one; from the one side the plot is interesting and something fresh (I’m not even sure if I’ve understood summary from MDL correctly lol), but on the other side, this is the type of story when they have to be very careful to not make whole drama a cringe soap opera
5. Crew: – it’s screenwriter’s first drama so hard to say anything, but about director – I’ve watched his My Roommate is a Gumiho and I’m expecting something similar. nothing much complicated, but still interesting and just well done, a good not-guilty pleasure among harder dramas.
The total number of episodes are going to be 16 with the duration of 1 hour and 10 minutes.